Our Cloud Services include powerful tools to streamline your business processes, including:
- Virtual Servers – Linux and Windows.
- IaaS – Get your own data center complete with firewall, compute cycles, storage, and remote management capabilities.
- Virtual Desktops – run your desktop in the cloud complete with all your applications such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and many more.
- VoIP – You don’t have to buy and maintain a PBX any more. Make the switch to VoIP services in the cloud.
- Web Hosting– Our Web design services include everything from site development and planning to execution, maintenance and hosting, so you can get your business online to enhance marketing, sales and customer service with leading software.
- Hosted SharePoint– Allow real-time collaboration, store important files online, edit files, write blogs and wikis and manage mailboxes with one simple solution.
- Office 365– Improve communications with business e-mail and collaboration tools including shared calendars, tasks, contacts, public folders and e-mail.
These powerful solutions can be designed to meet the unique requirements of your company. If you could benefit from increased market share, greater efficiency or a better bottom line, Cloud Services from 1iX Network Solutions are the answer.
Some benefits of moving to the cloud include:
Anywhere and anytime
Access email, calendars, and contacts across PCs, the web and mobile phones.
Work from virtually anywhere
Work from almost anywhere and get automatically updated email, calendar and contacts on the devices you use most, including PCs, Mac, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry smartphones, Windows Mobile, and Windows phones.
Easy to manage email
Get professional, easy-to-manage email. Office 365 provides each user with a 50- gigabyte (GB) mailbox and lets them send email messages up to 25 megabytes (MB). Connect with Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, or 2013 and use all of the rich Outlook functionality you already know and use.
Easily schedule meetings by sharing calendars and viewing them side by side, so you can see your colleagues’ availability and suggested meeting times from your calendar. Access your email, calendar, and contacts from nearly any web browser while you keep the rich, familiar Outlook experience with Microsoft Outlook Web Apps.
Help protect your organization from spam and viruses with Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange, which includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines.